We hate disappointing our faithful, loyal Cocomels Caramel connoisseurs, but unfortunately cocomels.com will no longer be selling Cocomels on cocomels.com beginning 7/15/22. Not to worry though! Cocomels are here to continue creating moments of joy--you’ll still be able to find indescribably delicious Cocomels at your local store, and always have the option to purchase online through alternate online retailers. We wanted to take a minute to answer a few questions below.
- Cocomels.com is closing its doors for all online sales? Why?!
- With heavy hearts, Cocomels has made the difficult decision to stop selling Cocomels on cocomels.com effective 7/15/22. We’ve worked hard to share more moments of joy over the past three years offering Cocomels on cocomels.com, but feel we can best serve our customers in store and through alternate online retail spaces. You’ll still be able to order Cocomels online at a variety of online retailers, and can always find them on the shelf at your local grocery store. Visit our Where to Buy page to find a store near you that carries Cocomels.
- I had a Subscribe & Save order, what will happen to it?
- Cocomels Subscribe & Save program will be ending on 6/24/22, at which point customers may no longer order products through Subscribe & Save. If you have an active recurring Subscribe & Save order with Cocomels, check out the email we sent directly to you on 6/24/22 for an extra surprise! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
- I have Cocomels Loyalty Points, what will happen to them?
- Cocomels Loyalty Credit program will end on 7/15/2022, at which time all unused credit will expire indefinitely. Make sure to apply your loyalty code at checkout to redeem your credit on an order before 7/15/2022!
- Where can I purchase Cocomels online after 7/15/2022?
- You can still find Cocomels online at these e-tailers: