Treat your Valentine to indescribably delicious, dairy free Chocolate Covered Cocomel Bites Strawberries by @justwhatweeat! These vegan friendly, gluten free chocolate covered strawberries will be a hit this Valentine's Day--whether you're making dessert for two, celebrating with friends and family, or making a sweet treat for yourself.
- 1 pouch Sea Salt Bites or Vanilla Bites
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 12 medium sized strawberries
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Pour the Cocomel Bites into a microwave safe bowl. Add in coconut oil.
- Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each time, until the Cocomel Bites are completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries into the melted Cocomel Bites and rotate to evenly coat.
- Place the strawberries onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add sprinkles immediately before the coating hardens.
- Place the strawberries in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes or until the coating hardens.